Any member who wants to benefit from the Referral Program has a secure method of being rewarded when their contacts join the AusLottoGroup membership (see "About > Referral Program" for details about AusLottoGroup's Referral Program).
A Community Group is a large number of prospective AusLottoGroup members known by an existing member. The existing member might be a member of a club, business, organisation or other type of community, or perhaps might simply have a large number of friends, family, work colleagues or other connections.
A member who has 20 referrals and who wishes to further increase their referrals may apply by email to become a representative of a Community Group.
Upon approval, AusLottoGroup will establish an individual "Join Now" page with the Community Group's logo and develop a specific URL for the Community Group to email to prospective members, or use as the hyperlink address behind banners, buttons or links on the Community Group's web site.
When a prospective member from the Community Group accesses the special URL developed by AusLottoGroup, the AusLottoGroup system will immediately identify that person as being referred by that Community Group's Representative.
When the contact clicks on the "Join Now" menu option, they will see the Community Group's "Join Now" page which contains the Community Group's logo (instead of having the option of selecting who referred them to the site).
In the event that the prospective member fails to use the Community Group's assigned URL and instead goes directly to the AusLottoGroup web site, then the Community Group will also be listed on the normal "Join Now" page under the Community Group list.
The new member from the Community Group can then take advantage of the Referral Program themselves if they wish to refer friends, family or work colleagues and earn Referral Credits of their own. Furthermore, there is no reason why the new member couldn't apply to AusLottoGroup to establish their own Community Group if they wish.
- Drew has 23 referrals and knows a lot more people all around the world who would want to take advantage of being a member of the AusLottoGroup membership.
- He is worried that if he promotes the site to them they will select someone else when asked who referred them to the site during the joining process.
- He emails AusLottoGroup and seeks approval to be granted Community Group Representative status.
- He has input into the Community Group's URL as well as the logo/graphics for the "Join Now" page.
- He Emails, SMS's, Skypes, Twitters and Facebooks his 1,000 contacts and gets them all to access the URL https://www.auslottogroup.com/ChantlerIT with the message “Check this out if you play or want to play Australian Lotto - I do!”.
- In the first week he gets 20 referrals and in the second week another 35. In the third week he sends out a follow-up message and gets a futher 40 referrals, and finally gets another 20 in the fourth week.
- With his original 23 referrals he now has a total of 138 referrals.
- At $5.00 per referral per month, Drew earns $690 a month in referrals credits (for as long as each of his referrals remain active members of AusLottoGroup), PLUS he gets wins from Lotto from his own Syndicate Share(s).
That is a pretty good incentive to get your first 20 referrals!